"ProjectionSmart is truly an invaluable tool for both start-ups and established businesses looking to get financials in order. I am in the process of getting a start-up put together, thus creating a valid projection of revenue and expenditures will help get funding and create a solid plan to succeed. Super easy to use and intuitive!
~ Marissa, Entrepreneur
THE RAAP SHEET
(Review, Answer, Analyze, Project)
Month/Year ______________ Date Completed _____________
REVIEW LAST MONTH:
Total sales $__________________
Total customers ___________________
New prospects ___________________
7 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER ABOUT LAST MONTH:
- Did I meet my Sales and Customer Goals last month?
If NO, what happened? Why were they not met? Explain:
- Has my Competition changed in the last month?
If YES, what is the competition doing?
- Have I faced new Price Resistance in the last month?
If YES, describe the price resistance.
- Have I identified any new Opportunities for my business?
If YES, describe in detail the new market.
- If my Customer Acquisition Plan getting enough new prospects for my business?
If NO, how can I change by Customer Acquisition Plan to get more prospects?
- Did my Marketing Tactics work in the last month?
If NO, what is not working, and how can I change it?
- Have I obtained PROOF for my business?
If NO, what is stopping me from getting more PROOF?
ANALYZE YOUR ANSWERS:
Analyze what happened last month.
- What went well, and how can you continue that?
- What did not go well? How can you improve what didn’t go well?
- What have you learned that makes you smarter this month than you were last month?
PROJECT THE NEXT 30 DAYS:
- My sales goal for the next 30 days is $ _________________. They will come from these areas:
- I will achieve this goal by obtaining the following number of customers in each area:
a. _______ ______________________
b. _______ ______________________
c. ________ _____________________
- I need _________ more prospects so I have a continual supply of new business!
a. Personal call prospects ____________________________
b. Phone call prospects _______________________________
c. Email prospects ____________________________________
d. Social media prospects _____________________________
- In the next 30 days I will have the following expenses that may be out of the ordinary that I must budget for:
a. Taxes____________ $_________________
b. _________________ $_________________
c. _________________ $_________________
- In the next 30 days, I will make $_____________ profit for my business, and I will take out $___________ for my personal income.